Jul 18, 2007

Ariela's Designs

Ariela took my class a few months ago. She didn't know how to use a sewing machine on her first day but learned very quickly. She also came in for my first week of summer camp.
I taught her how to cut out her project during the class. She went home and sewed them herself much to my surprise. She came back to class with another project cut out ready to sew. She made several projects during her 4 week's of class and made several more during summer camp.
She is one of my better students. She gets what I teach her. It comes natural to her. She has started to design her own clothes and has sent me a few pictures. She is really good for a 12 year old. (you are 12, right Ariela?) Or close to it. She is enjoying her summer and making them "sew" much fun. She also made her own body form.




Enjoy your moments (like Ariela) - make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy